Saturday, December 8, 2007

My First Blog Freebie




As I promised, I have the alpha that is part of the Christmas Fantasy Kit ready for download. Christmas Fantasy is my round 2 entry for the Stone Accent Studios designer contest. This alpha is similar to the one in the Merry Christmas element on the first preview picture. Similar because some very tired would-be designer didn't save it properly the first time and had to redo it! So, please download my alpha here. The file contains both positive and negatives for all the letters. I hope to get some other freebies up soon, so check back in a couple of days. Also, thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. It makes the late nights worth it!


9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB alpha!!!

angelblessed said...

Wow, thank you soooo much, love the alpha!

grambie said...

Congratulations on your new blog and for joining in the Designer Contest at SAS. I commend you your courage and fortitude to attempt such an awesome and time-consuming project. I know that you will encounter many friends that will support you and encourage you through this project. Thanks for sharing these lovely alphas.

Granna Deanna said...

I wasn't able to download your freebie alpha but I love the kit you submitted in the contest. I'm just glad that the contest led me to you, your designs, & your site. Keep it up & good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your efforts with us! I got part 1 from the SAS forum, and the alpha from your blog...but am unable to get part 2. 4shared seems to have lost the connection to your file, or something.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thanks for the alpha! :) very nice kit!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded your kit some time ago and this is so old now you may never read this comment. I just want to tell you that I cannot believe that this is you first. I would like to add that is is one of my favorite on the list. Bright whimsical and very eye catching. Keep it up. Awesome job. Ginnie

cinmcw said...

Late on the scene! My pc crashed at the beginning of December-and I missed so many cool events! Just wanted to tell you I think your work is awesome and that you most definitely ARE a designer! Don't doubt this for a minute! It's tough with so many contestants...and hey, it's just one contest...there will be more! I love your beautiful kits...keep up the fantastic work!

Cindy (cinmcw)

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I guess I'm late to the party too; I am surprised you didn't make it farther in the contest, because I think you did an awesome job on the Christmas kit, and this alpha totally rocks! Thank you!